Information We collects
- If you like to utilize our Services, you must first register with eCoursepoint.com (hereinafter referred to as “eCoursepoint” or “Website”). When you register, we will request certain personal information, including, but not limited to, e-mail, contact information, such as your name and address. This information better enables us to provide you with content relevant to your interests and provides us with aggregate data that we uses to improve the Services. We may also ask you for information about your system or how you use our products and services.
- We gathers information about all users collectively, such as what areas users visit most frequently and what services users access most often. We automatically logs IP addresses, session sources, and other data which tracks users’ access to the Services. We analyze these logs for anlytics, sales and marketing purposes as well as system performance monitoring. These logs are analyzed for the aggregate trends they reveal about our customers and how the customers use the Services, not for the behaviors of individual users.
Purposes of Data Collection
We requests personal information for purposes such as the provision of customer service and support, billing, network management, customer surveys, sales management, support, newsletter subscriptions, user group memberships, event registration and sponsorship, offers of related services, and other exchanges of information.
What we does with the information it collects
- We makes social forums, news feeds, chat rooms, message boards, user wall and/or news groups available in certain areas of the Services. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information, and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
- We may use aggregated personal information to determine the demographic composition of our user base and to distribute statistics and general marketplace information about us. This aggregate information does not identify specific users.
- Certain non-personal information regarding users is recorded by the standard operation of the Internet servers hosting the Services. This information is primarily used to provide users of the Services with an enhanced online experience. We may disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe the Services to prospective partners, advertisers, and other third parties, and for other lawful purposes.
- We utilizes other companies to provide limited services on its behalf, including but not limited to customer support, web analytics, coordination of mailings and event management. These companies are permitted to access only the information they require to perform those services. We requires these companies to maintain the confidentiality of any personal information and prohibits them from using the information for any other purpose than the purpose for which it was collected
Access to Your Information
We offers users the ability to correct or change the information collected during registration. Users may change this information at any time and as often as necessary by choosing the “edit profile” option or other similar functionality offered in the Services. To access or change your personal information, log in to your account through the Services. For data not available through such an account, please contact us at the address listed below. However, few basic information used in identification purpose like e-mail id, etc. are not available for change.
If you have specific questions or concerns regarding these policies please contact: Mundhra Services Private Limited
123, Bangur Avenue Block C Kolkata 700055 [email protected]