₹ 100 + GST
Assessment Year: 2021-22
Course access will expire on: 31/12/2021
- Learn and understand the provisions relating to set off and carry forward of loss.
- No pre-recorded video or audio, we are Redefining the concept of learning through NextGen tools.
- Interactive learning or Activity based learning, Makes learning fun!
- Any Time Anywhere learning
- Your learning your pace
- Focused on giving understanding to the concept rather than spoon-feeding!
- Online text is provided for reading. However, don’t forget to take a view of ‘Active Learning’ segment.
- Participate in the Income-tax group and forum for peer discussion
- Raise questions before the instructor.
- The course is divided into four units followed by MCQ based test.
- You can view each Activity 3 times within course expiry date.
- Rest assured that you will get ample time to complete (and revise) each unit.
- Though, our system supports small devices too. For best view, we recommend viewing on laptop or desktop with our distraction-free full-screen mode.
- Obviously, decent speed internet is required.
- The course is for students of CA / CS / CMA at intermediate level and for a student at graduation level.
- Respect intellectual rights. We do not provide any printout or save option